Sunday, September 26, 2010

"mood board" fun

as i previously mentioned, i am currently taking an online course entitled "blogging your way" through decor8. one of the projects was for us (as bloggers) to make a mood board to illustrate the "feel" we would like to display on our blogs. i have incorporated some square photos i took in my own garden, one of my soldered pendants, a greeting card from my latest collection, some of my mini business cards which have my collage images on them, my favourite necklace from an amazing fellow aussie cat hammill and some magazine shots of home decor which i love. i must say, this was a fun project and i am really happy with the visual appeal of the project...what a fun way to spend the morning.
now back to the washing line !!

No comments:

Post a Comment